Friday, August 04, 2017

50/50 Friday - Best/Worst Book Read in July

This meme is hosted here and over at Blue Eye Books.



What is 50/50 Friday? 
Everyone has a favorite and then we also have something we dislike. Like a coin, there are two sides to every question. Example: best sequel you've read/worst sequel you've read.


Topic for the Week
Best/Worst Book Read in July 


Worst 
Truthers
(Review)




Best
Unshadowed and The Deal

I read so many good books this month! I can in no way chose just one. So here is two and they are both rated 5 stars.























Topic for Next Week
Favorite/Least Favorite Font/Style (that a book is written/printed in)








3 comments:

  1. Sorry you didn't enjoy Truthers that much! It seemed perfect for you because it's about conspiracy theories. I've heard amazing things about The Deal! One day I'll get to it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wanna read Truthers.... I love conspiracy theories. I'm really glad you enjoyed Enshadowed..... I hope you'll like the third book as much as the first and second!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you had quite the good month! It's always so lovely when you're lowest rating is 3 stars :)

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Your comments make my day!