Monday, June 19, 2017

Music Monday - Melanie Martinez

This fun weekly meme is hosted over at Always Me. Lovely blog, you all should check it out if you don't follow it already.




So let's get into some alternative music, which happens to be my favorite genre of music. So much good stuff there and it's such a broad term that so much is under it.




Favorite Lyrics 

Places, places, get in your places
Throw on your dress and put on your doll faces
Everyone thinks that we're perfect
Please don't let them look through the curtains




Favorite Lyrics 

Tell you a secret, I'm not alarmed
So what if I'm crazy? The best people are
All the best people are crazy.


3 comments:

  1. I love Melanie Martinez. Her Cry Baby album is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How have I never heard of her - I love these songs! :)

    Thanks for linking up, Carrie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember Melanie Martinez from The Voice. I thought she was one of the best on the show for her unique take on every song she sang. I am happy to see her doing so well.
    My Music Marie @ Pages to Explore

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Your comments make my day!