Monday, June 12, 2017

Music Monday - Katy Perry

This meme is hosted over at Always Me.



So if you listen to Mainstream music... then you know Katy Perry has had some new songs come out. I will say I liked her older stuff better but these are still good. Though the music video for Bon Appetit was just weird AF. Anyway, let's get to it!



Favorite Lyrics 

I got your number
'Cause you're a joker
And I'm a courtside killer queen
And you will kiss the ring





Favorite Lyrics

Cause I'm all that you want, boy
All that you can have, boy
Got me spread like a buffet
Bon app├ętit, baby


This part also kind of reminds me of that scene in ACOMAF... I don't know why but it does. Yeah.... 

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I definitely prefer her older stuff more than these. Thanks for linking up today, Carrie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Your comments make my day!