Monday, June 05, 2017

Music Monday - All Time Low

This meme is hosted over at Always Me.





Song: Therapy

Favorite Lyrics

In a city of fools, I was careful and cool
But they tore me apart like a hurricane
A handful of moments, I wished I could change
But I was carried away
Give me a therapy, I'm a walking travesty
But I'm smiling at everything





Song: Poison 

Favorite Lyrics

So take my life, I'll hand it to you
And you can try on my clothes
But you can't fill these shoes
On a silver platter your wish came true
So your heart of gold turned platinum
You can take my life (oh)
But you can't take it with you

1 comment:

  1. It's been so long since I've heard these guys - thanks for linking up. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Your comments make my day!