Friday, June 02, 2017

50/50 Friday - Best/Worst Book Read in May

This fun meme is hosted by myself and the wonderful Laura from Blue Eye Books.



What is 50/50 Friday? 
Everyone has a favorite and then we also have something we dislike. Like a coin, there are two sides to every question. Example: best sequel you've read/worst sequel you've read.


Topic for the Week
Best/Worst Book Read in May



Actually every book I read this month I really enjoyed. Some more than others naturally but there was a lot I loved! I have three that could take this spot but I honestly think I have to give it to the novel: Sad Perfect


This novel is amazing and dark and so realistic. It beat out ACOWAR guys... yeah. That's how good this is. 



The worst was actually a manga, and even though it gets the worst spot here, I still enjoyed it very much.








Topic for Next Week
Best/Worst Place to read

5 comments:

  1. I haven't even heard of Sad Perfect. I'll have to check it out. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of Sad Perfect either - I'll have to look into it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you decide to read it. It's so good.

      Delete
  3. I'm hoping to read Sad Perfect by the end of the year; I've heard some interesting things about it, both positive and negative, so I'm interested to see what all the fuss is about :)

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Your comments make my day!