Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Favorite Books of 2017... So Far!


So yeah it's only May but some really great books have come out the first part of the year and then there is some really good books I read that came out in different years... the point is, I wanted to share some books I've loved so far this year with you guys! Also can we just talk about how many awesome books are coming out this month? What a wonderful time to be into reading my friends! 




1) Caraval (Read 1/2017)




2) Isla and the Happily Ever After (Read 3/2017)


3) Carve the Mark (Read 3/2017)



4) Everything, Everything (Read 3/2017)



5) Dreams of Gods and Monsters (Read 4/2017)




6) ACOWAR (Read 5/2017)



7) The Black Witch (Read 5/2017)

2 comments:

  1. Ooo yes! So far, I've read ACOWAR, Caraval, and Dreams of Gods and Monsters and I've loved all of them! I'm hoping to reread Everything, Everything before I see the movie just to refresh my memory. Also, I'm so looking forward to reading The Black Witch!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caraval was pretty fantastic wasn't it! :) I think I need to read more Maas - so far I've only read Throne of Glass...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Your comments make my day!