Sunday, April 09, 2017

Life Update

So hello there butterflies. I hope you guys are having a great weekend! Getting lots of reading done or just relaxing. 

I just wanted to let you all know that I have started working again so my blog won't have as any posts as before. I will do my best to post almost every day but my boss hates me and has decided to give me all the crapy shifts she can. Ugh. I hope I can do it. With my nerve damage it's always hard and I feel like crap the rest of the day after work. 

I don't want to complain though, it could always be worse. I feel blessed to be as healthy as I am. I could have actually lost all feeling in my legs or worse: everything from the next down. So I do feel lucky to be able to mostly function in day to day life. Also I finally got a really cool cane so now when I have to use it, I look cool lol.

Well, I hope you all have a great week and please bare with me as I get back into the swing of work and blogging. I hope to find that happy balance like I had before though it may take a little time. Love you all and as always happy reading! 


3 comments:

  1. I understand about a hectic schedule! I hope you get in plenty of rest and reading between shifts!

    Miranda @ Miranda's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely understand trying to balance everything in your life. Blogging takes a lot of time but hopefully it's still a joy for you and it'll offer a welcome reprieve from you less than ideal work environment :)

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can feel you on the crazy schedule! Glad you're getting back at it, though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Your comments make my day!