Saturday, April 08, 2017

Broken Prince - Book Breakdown

From wharf fights and school brawls to crumbling lives inside glittery mansions, one guy tries to save himself. 

THESE ROYALS WILL RUIN YOU...

Reed Royal has it all—looks, status, money. The girls at his elite prep school line up to date him, the guys want to be him, but Reed never gave a damn about anyone but his family until Ella Harper walked into his life.

What started off as burning resentment and the need to make his father’s new ward suffer turned into something else entirely—keep Ella close. Keep Ella safe. But when one foolish mistake drives her out of Reed’s arms and brings chaos to the Royal household, Reed’s entire world begins to fall apart around him.

Ella doesn’t want him anymore. She says they’ll only destroy each other.

SHE MIGHT BE RIGHT. 

Secrets. Betrayal. Enemies. It’s like nothing Reed has ever dealt with before, and if he’s going to win back his princess, he’ll need to prove himself Royally worthy.





Book Breakdown 

*SPOILERS* 

The ending... you guys. The ending blew me away. I had a feeling it would happen but to see it happen... my mind is reeling. I need the next book right now in my hands as I have to keep reading. This story has action, romance, and even use drug use. Which I don't like, drugs destroyed my family and when I usually see them in a book, I put it down because I personally don't like seeing drugs used to flip flam. 

These characters are already pretty set so there isn't much development. There is some but it's not a lot. It's more like these characters are finally being themselves. Reed goes through more than anyone else. Which is good. Though I will be honest, I don't like his POV in this book. It's needed sure but I like it less an Ella's.

I get a bad feeling about her father being back. I mean he just shows up out of nowhere after a murder... fishy. He did it, I'm calling it now. He killed her, not Reed.

I just hope this story wraps up nicely. I've been burned by some final novels lately and I want a good conclusion for this series. 

I do want to say that while I love this series and adore it, it's got problems and it's not perfect. It's a complete guilty pleasure. It really does pull you into the world though and not let you go. It's a great way to spend a few hours. 




Favorite Quotes 

1) “I’m done playing games, Ella. No other girls exist in the world for me. If you see me talking to one, know that I’m talking about you. If you see me walking next to someone, I’m wishing it was you … You’re the only one for me.” 

2) “She’s mine and always has been. From before we even met, she was mine and I was hers. I fought it too long, but I’m giving in now. I’m all in now.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Your comments make my day!