Friday, April 14, 2017

50/50 Friday - Lightest/Darkest Book (themes or atmosphere)

This fun meme is hosted by myself and Laura from Blue Eye Books every Friday. Come join us!



What is 50/50 Friday? 
Everyone has a favorite and then we also have something we dislike. Like a coin, there are two sides to every question. Example: best sequel you've read/worst sequel you've read.



Topic for the Week
Lightest/Darkest Book (Themes or Atmosphere)




So a light book... 
This book is so light and fluffy that I felt like I got a cavity just from reading it. So yeah.



A dark book... this one was so easy for me to chose, I usually prefer the darker books, they just attract me more. The first one that came to mind is...
The Hunger Games
I mean making teens and children kill each other... you can't get much darker than that really. 



Next Week's Topic
Favorite/Least favorite book in the ____ genre (choice genre)








6 comments:

  1. I agree The Hunger Games was very dark! Many dystopian books deal with dark themes, but The Hunger Games sticks out to me in this regard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's really dark. That's very true though, most dystopians do have darker themes.

      Delete
  2. Haha ah yes, Kasie West :) All of her books are 100% cotton candy and I love it! Granted, they are incredibly predictable but the journey is amazing and her characters are always so great.

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I had such fun on this book, even though like you said, I knew what was going to happen. It's still so cute.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Your comments make my day!